Sometimes things happen in my life that I just can’t seem to grasp….
a national campaign,
TV spots, Magazine Ad’s, online features…
It still till this day seems like a dream. I don’t know if it will EVER hit me.
The other day while driving to work, I turned to Frankie (who for the record was driving so no harm was potentially done to fellow drivers) and said “OH MY GOD” and I began to sob…
then it hit me…I’ve been online, I’ve been on TV, I’ve been in magazines and now…
I’m in a book!!!!
I am BEYOND THE MOON happy to say that I am part of this amazing book!! I can not believe that I was asked to be part of something so special and I still can’t believe it’s happening. Another amazing piece in this amazing puzzle.
Here’s the thing…I could tell you to go out and buy this book JUST because I’m in it, but there are SO many other reasons why you should (none of which I get paid for by the way so you buying this book is just awesome…it doesn’t help my wallet at all so that’s not why I’m writing this post…however if you want to give me $$ email me. We can work something out)…
Here is the synopsis of the book:
LEARN HOW HE LOST WEIGHT AND IS KEEPING IT OFF
In this surprising memoir, Kirchhoff chronicles his slide from lanky kid to officially obese 34 year old, his struggles to maintain a healthy relationship with food and his quest to find an exercise regimen that sticks.
Sprinkled among the blunt confessions, hard-won knowledge and weight-loss science, you'll also find inspiring profiles of the struggles and success stories of everyday Weight Watchers members and celebrity friends (I’m pretty sure they are talking about me here ;P), including an original piece by Weight Watchers ambassador for men, Charles Barkley.
Why am I so proud to part of this book:
- Well…it has ME in it…lets not be stupid here people. That’s fucking awesome!!
- Kiss ass but total honest moment…David Kirchhoff has paved a new path for Weight Watchers. One that I have followed and hopefully helped to have many follow. This isn’t your grandma’s program anymore (though we love our gram's!!). He has taken WW and transformed it into something bigger and better. He has expanded the traditional barriers of a CEO and has embraced the people…the people who make the company that he is CEO of a success!! And he knows it. He may be the CEO of WW, but he is a member first and he never forgets it. As a woman in business, he is a man and leader that I look up to. And listen here Mr. K…I’m kind of after your job. I’m a littler bit hotter and I’m pretty sure I can drink you under the table..so watch out
- SO many amazing, inspirational REAL stories!! This book is REAL!! Real stories…real struggles…real solutions!!
- More inspiration to motivate my community!! Since the commercials, it’s been AMAZING to see the local response. I haven’t even done local news or newspapers but people heard & know. The amount of people that have joined WW since seeing my commercial is AMAZING. And hearing members stories & talking to them, giving them hope…I love what I’m hopefully doing for CNY.
- Um….the BEST part of this book…
THAT’S RIGHT!!!!!! ALL the profits go to the amazing No Kid Hungry Campaign. This is a HUGE deal for me, as over the past year I have become more aware and more active in this disgusting epidemic that is effecting our country. So for me to be part of something that is HELPING this cause…well, I could not ask for more.
The book comes out May 8th. You can pre-order it here:
Don’t just order it because I’m in it (or do). Don’t just order it because a great man wrote it (or do). Don’t just order it because it’s Weight Watchers related (or do).
Order it because it’s just another amazing anchor that Weight Watchers provides to you to continue on the amazing journey you are on to becoming a more happy and healthy you!! And just think about what your purchase gives…IT GIVES BACK!!
And for a limited time I’m willing to sign copies of the book for a meer $100.00. I would charge less..but you know…I’m kind of a big deal.
OK FINE….I will do it for free….jeez you guys are cheap. I’m still a big deal!!