Hello everybody!! I apologize for taking a break but it was very much needed. It was nice to “unplug” from here and Twitter for a bit and just enjoy some time outside and with my loved ones.
I have had a lot of really awesome things happening the past few days though…
First off, I finally hit my 80 lbs lost mark!! I can’t even begin to describe how amazing this feels. I can’t believe that I am only 7 lbs away from being at goal weight. I’m not even 100% sure that it has sunk in yet to be honest with you. Here’s the evidence:
Then on Friday my mother surprised me with this beautiful beast:
I got her a basket today and what else but to have my first trip be to get me some beer right??
I also received the fabulous Sugar Doll award from my bitch @mesohongry. Go check out her blog now!! She is hilarious and is such a strong, amazing woman.
- Thank the recipient...THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!
- Link back to the giver...Done :)
- Reveal 10 things about me...Well I usually do a “Fun Fact Friday” blog post on here but we’ll see what I got:
- The sound of someone whistling annoys the shit out of me. I have tubes in my ears and if its really high pitch it kind of hurts.
- When I was little, maybe 5 or 6, I separated my gums from my teeth by putting on my moms HUGE high heels and dancing back and forth to Jody Watleys “Im looking for a new love” while carrying a hair brush & pretending I was on stage.
- My very first word was “Pooh”. Not like feces, but for Winnie The Pooh. My moms favorite character ever which was plastered all over my room as a baby.
- Today I bought & wore a tank top…I haven't done that since I was maybe 13 or 14.
- I love to swim. We have a pool at our complex but I choose not to swim in it, but if I could live in water I absolutely would! I wish I could be a mermaid.
- I’m the only person in my family to absolutely hate olives. They are all disgusting!!
- I’ve never lived in a house. I have always, even since I was a baby, lived in an apartment. I live in a 2 story townhouse right now and this is the first time I have had more than one level and is the closest I have come to a house.
- I have horrible credit. I have big debt from being young and stupid. My answer to it…get in line people! I can barely pay my day to day bills so there's no way I can try to make up on that crap. It sucks a lot, but what can you do. Live and learn I guess.
- I’m a makeup-aholic. I seriously own TONS of makeup. 90% of it I dont even wear. I get this from my mother.
- I’ve always wanted to play music for a living. I’ve written songs since I was little and I love to sing and have played piano. It will never happen but in my heart thats my passion.
Now to spread the love to a few whom I believe are some fabulous Sugar Dolls ;)
I also want to take a moment to give a very apologetic and extremely late thank you to Sarah of Operation Size 8. She gave me the wonderful OMB award a little bit back and I never got to thank her on here. I recently did this award previously here so I’m not sure if I am supposed to do it again or not :/ I still have much to learn about the ‘blog world’ LOL. If I am, just tell me and I’ll do it!!
And last but not least, I am EXTREMELY honored to say that I was featured today on Draft Magazine’s Beer Runner blog. I was extremely moved that the wonderful Tim, aka @TheBeerRunner on Twitter, asked me to be part of this great blog!! This may come to a shock to some of you, but I love to drink beer! And being able to share my love for beer as well as my love to stay fit and healthy was really a wonderful opportunity. Please go check out my article here! It was so much fun to do, and it kind of made me feel like a rock star ;).
P.S. That picture of me running with the beer on the site, yeah…I did that at 9:30 AM in front of my complex, while some of my neighbors were outside. I’m pretty sure someone from AA will be showing up at my door any day now.
I hope that everyone has had a safe and wonderful holiday!! I am NOT looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I am really enjoying this time off…probably a little too much ;)
Oh and for those of you wondering about the Crunch Crack / Gun Show challenge, due to the holiday I decided to not post it this week (hey, they pause for local team sports so we can too right??). I will let you all know though that I did fail miserably at the challenge this week. I only did my workouts twice and I only hit 100 crunches, not the 125 I was supposed to do. Well this is a new week right!! Time to get back on the saddle. But if you kicked ass, please let us know!!